Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(11-01-2022, 12:47 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Nice whiff.  Try harder.  

You wanted a link to a former Bengals player warning Joe pre-draft about this franchise’s commitment to winning it all (as was my claim) and I delivered.

Look believe what you want, but there’s a reason why prior to last season this franchise hasn’t won a playoff game in 2 decades…and that’s with plenty of opportunities.

Last year’s team was probably hands down the most talented roster this franchise has seen for a long time, if not ever. Winning had 100% to do with who was on the field and not coaching from the sidelines.

I can’t help but feel that a deeper scouting department and seasoned experienced coaches would have addressed the o-line issues prior to the start of last season. Not to mention the numerous games that were lost by poor decisions by Taylor. Play calling has been boring and anemic. 4th down conversion percentage this year is so bad it has to be bordering on the worst in NFL history.

It never made any sense to pick such a young inexperienced HC with zero veteran support to lead a team that would be in the running for drafting a new young QB early in the draft.

We are where we are because we have a HC trying to learn how to call an offense while a new to the NFL QB is trying to learn how to play against NFL defenses.

All points to the Brown family consistently believing they are smarter than everyone else and refusing to follow the tried and true way of doing things.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 11-01-2022, 01:35 AM