Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team needs/Wants/ Biggest Questions 2023 offseason
(11-02-2022, 01:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I have a hard time trusting any Ohio St OL. They never seem to pan out.
I think the last one to pan out was maybe Taylor Decker, who was drafted in 2016?

I'd probably take Skoronski over Johnson, but I've been seeing him taken earlier and earlier in mocks.
Maybe Broderick Jones from Georgia? If Pollack is still around, he seems to prefer more of that mauler type, and he might be drawn to Jones as the new LT.

Figured I'd get blow back from "Ohio State OL" quickly.

Nicholas Petit-Frere is playing pretty well for the Titans in his rookie year. He has a bunch of false starts but he's been damn good.

Johnson fits the spread offense because he is just so much more athletic than Skoronski. Johnson is also climbing the draft boards because he continues to get better and quickly. This is his first year at tackle after playing RG in 2021.... not to mention Paris Johnson is a 5 star recruit from Cincinnati lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team needs/Wants/ Biggest Questions 2023 offseason - Synric - 11-02-2022, 01:51 PM