Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team needs/Wants/ Biggest Questions 2023 offseason
(11-29-2022, 03:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Bengals need DE as they do not get enough sacks and unfortunately Ossai is not the same yet as his first rookie game.  Also, seems Hendrickson never gets the holding calls and he is mugged by OL holding his freaking neck.

I also think CB will be target late first round maybe second.  

As much as i would like to replace J Williams, he has played better and knowing this organization  will probably get 5th year ext.

Why are you thinking CB?
Bengals have Awuzie through next year and Hilton through 2024. On top of that, CTB is getting some good playing time the rest of this season to develop into a starter.
If the thought is to groom a CB for a year before taking over for Awuzie, that would be about the only thing I can think of that would make logical sense.

Bengals already picked up Jonah's 5th year option btw.
So he's very likely the starter next year.
If an OT is picked up, I would expect it's going to be in the draft and have that player sit for a year until Jonah finishes his final year. I could also see Jonah getting tagged for 2024 if he does well in 2023.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team needs/Wants/ Biggest Questions 2023 offseason - ochocincos - 11-29-2022, 04:14 PM