Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
Politics used to be kind of fun and interesting to discuss with people who had interest, regardless of belief. Now I limit my discussions to the anonymous folk on here. I don't even voice disagreements with friends anymore.

People in general are getting insane. I watched a shirtless dude threaten to throw two women over the Clay Wade Bailey bridge after the game on Sunday. Right in front of my 9 year old kid. He was frothing and cursing and gesturing. All for riding a scooter past him and his kid. He then proceeded to feverishly explain to me with plenty of expletives how he was just protecting kids like his and mine from getting hit. I calmy listened and kept walking.

My son told me he thought I was going to have to beat the guy up. I asked if he thought I could have and he told me yes, because I was bigger and stronger. Fun fact: I very much effing doubt I could have. Neighbors, people leaving a game in broad daylight, you never know when you'll run into an unreasonably violent person anymore. Pay attention to your surroundings and act accordingly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics - samhain - 11-08-2022, 06:05 PM