Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
(11-09-2022, 10:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I've never put up a political sign and I can't see myself ever feeling so inclined too.  As my old man would say, stuff like that is just "begging for trouble."  Same goes with bumper stickers, I clearly don't mind throwing my dumbass opinions around but to just pseudo-force them on the nonconsenting public like that is too showy for me. 

I was cleaning out the spring up in the woods here last year and I ran into my neighbor for the first time on a four wheeler path that divides the property (it's weird typing this out since my last place of residence was in East Liberty) and he and I had a cordial introduction and I mentioned forgetting if I needed to "open" the foot valve (foot pump?) in the spring and pointed out that I was new to this country stuff.  Thing were fine.

He had on a shirt that said "If you don't like Trump you probably won't like me" and I didn't have the heart to tell him that he seemed like an ok guy to me. 

Yes no yard signs ever.  For a variety of reasons.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics - michaelsean - 11-09-2022, 11:35 AM