Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics
(11-15-2022, 02:05 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't know anything about Seattle, but from what I just looked up right now, it was 6 blocks? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's nothing lol, ESPECIALLY in a city the size of Seattle. Ottawa (the occupation I was referring to) is 1,400 sq. miles smaller than Seattle and 1.4 million people, vs 4 million for Seattle.

Furthermore:

1. I was talking about leaders in our governments and around the world, not everyday people. That's on me for not denoting that.
2. This Occupy Seattle thing, were any political leaders there on the ground with the protestors? Not from what I can find. I was referring to the bullshit Trucker Convoy that occupied 16x8 blocks of parliament and residential area. People were defecating in the streets, took their kids out of school and exposed them to said defecation and Pierre Polievre marched with them and supported them.

That's LITERALLY like Trump marching with January 6th people and spending a month with them in DC, at the Capitol, White House, Monuments, etc. I repeat, again, correct me if I'm wrong, but did any prominent Democratic politicians hit the streets with the protestors? 'cause I couldn't find anything from the 2 links I looked at.

At least your cops tried to shut things down. Our cops stood by and did nothing until they were threatened with legislation (that could've ended up with them losing their jobs).

The “left” in this country automatically get antifa assigned to their roster because they are anti-fascist and everybody knows the fascists are on the right.

Other than that reasoning alone I have no clue, I’m unaware of antifa supporting a politician or using force on behalf of a politician to keep them in power.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butler County Ohio Man Killed over politics - NATI BENGALS - 11-15-2022, 02:50 AM