Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game"
(11-22-2015, 01:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Again, you have no idea what was going on when Carson left.  He may have been smart enough to get out of a situation that did not change until he left.

You keep pumping up Whitworth like he was the one who fixed everything, but I have seen plenty of great leaders play for the Bengals who never won anything.  Just because things changed while Whit was here does not mean he was the reason.

Willie Anderson was great leader, but the Bengals shit on him and cut him when he still had a year left on his contract.

I don't know, you don't know. You choose to side with CP which is fine, you continue to make false statements bout honoring contracts. The fact is the NFL contracts are iron clad and are honored 100% to what was agreed upon and signed by both parties, if not we would see lawsuit after lawsuit. Are you really an attorney?

As for Whittworth, he stayed and he led so his decisions and leadership were a part of the solution.

I know AD took after a team from CP as a rookie and had more success with that team thus far than CP had. That is a fact. CP quit, that is fact. You say CP is tough as nails, he may be physically, but in my mind he is a mental midget and has poor leadership skills thus why he can't achieve true greatness. His career is not over, but as many years as he has played and to have his record with no playoff wins supports the theory CP is missing something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game" - Luvnit2 - 11-22-2015, 01:28 PM