Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game"
(11-22-2015, 11:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can put lipstick on a pig, but still a pig.

Why is so hard for anyone to understand he quit. Whittworth did not quit, he became a part of the solution and not the problem, that is what leaders do.

I find it hilarious that we have 4 or 5 guys publicly demand to leave since the Bengal's inception and some of our fans act like it is the norm when it fact it is a very low percent of our roster.

In the end, Palmer cried like a 3 year old took his bonus money (yes he ripped MB off) and forced a trade. He quit and I have stated this many times. he was wrong. Andy Dalton is on the verge of history winning with Palmer's old team, a guy who was forced to start with a rookie #1 WR, new OC and no training camp due to the strike.

Palmer may have looked like a prophet is the Bengals fell on their face after hos last 4-12 season, but in reality, it appears the major issue was Carson Palmer, once he left, we became a better and more consistent football team. I think that is why Palmer is upset, he thought he knew more than MB and he was wrong and all of the wins since prove it.

I think you picked the wrong post to commence your rant.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game" - rfaulk34 - 11-22-2015, 01:57 PM