Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game"
(11-23-2015, 03:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup, I believe Dalton has really turned a corner, but it seems like Marvin and Mike are still imposing a glass ceiling over this team's upside.  Again, I just want to point out that Dalton and Palmer are both above average QBs with VERY productive and long careers compared to their peers.  Marvin had both and has yet to win anything of note with them in 12 years.  Here's hoping the playoffs aren't another bust.  Argh.

Then again, in 2003 I wanted to trade the top pick (and Palmer) to the Bears and build the trenches and draft *gulp* Rex Grossman!

Totally agree. I'm hoping this is the year, but they need to maintain momentum. A win this week is almost a must.

As for the '03 draft, ouch. I was just glad they didn't take Terrence Newman. He was discussed. The fact that Newman was 25 y.o. as a rookie makes it even more incredible that he still starting right now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer: Facing Bengals "not just another game" - Shake n Blake - 11-23-2015, 03:23 AM