Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-16-2022, 10:38 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Well, you know, fair. I guess I would prefer someone with more government experience, but that doesn't necessarily preclude him...

I think his resume beats what a long-term politician would have been up to for all those years, plus he's won two elections in a state that the democrats pried from GOP control.  He's fresh of the dismantling of a Trump-style clone, too.

He's electable and he's not a career politician.  Personally, I mostly want to see Trump attempt to spin that a veteran and astronaut who is almost 20 years younger than him is a demented and unhinged moron.  He'll find a way to convince his hardcore supporters of it for sure, though.

As far as the GOP goes, I do see this as being a Trump nomination without much resistance.  Trump and DeSantis are both bullies, but DeSantis seems more like the type to only pick fights he knows he can win.  Trump is the kind of bully who legit thinks he can't lose but as soon as he starts a fight and loses he gets his powerful and connected allies to interfere and "win" for him in the end.  Go ahead and beat him up, but his dad's a lawyer who golfs with the local judge and sheriff.  

Ripoff Ron might not want to tango.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Nately120 - 11-16-2022, 10:47 AM