Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-18-2022, 05:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think the patience with Trump has run out with the majority of GOP. I doubt he gets much support from the party or FOX. Two issues IMO he faces right now is just about everyone he needs support from, he has somehow tore down or turned against at one time or another. Also, his disrespect of DeSantis has much of the right pissed off. Think about it, if your on the right, do you want any part of a guy which most of the candidates he endorsed or supported lost their elections? 

I don't know. Imho it will depend on him being successful in the primaries. If he is the early frontrunner, I'd guess hardly anyone will openly oppose him. They did not do so in the past; Trump offended or tore down people all the time and yet got their support in the end. He called Cruz' wife ugly and mused about his father being involved in the JFK assassination, he called McCain awful things, and plenty others like McConnell or Ryan or pretty much anyone really; Trump always said or tweeted the most severe insults and it ended up not hurting him one bit. I wouldn't know why deSantis' case would end up any different if Trump gets enough support still.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 11-18-2022, 05:55 PM