Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-18-2022, 10:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's completely understandable and reasonable that sane members of the GOP want to move on from Trump, but they should just admit that they're doing so because they feel DeSantis has more of a chance to win than Trump.  And let's also face facts, if and when DeSantis starts throwing insults around the GOP isn't going to say "Geez, he's a jerk too...guess we have to find someone else to represent our party" they'll go right into "That's our Ron!  Not afraid to fight and make the snowflakes cry!"

The GOP isn't sick of Trump being a loudmouthed jerk, they're sick of him losing.

Sure, it's a good reason. I'd just guess many attribute Trump not winning, if one can really say so, to him being the hateful loudmouth that he is. Sure at times one would wish it's also attributed to his election meddling and spouting conspiracies and him being an class a idiot, but what can you do.

(11-18-2022, 10:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Or it's like my wife and I.

--- insert disturbingly inappropriate, yet witty remark here ---
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 11-19-2022, 12:05 PM