Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-19-2022, 02:38 AM)Dill Wrote: Yes, I tend to agree with the bolded here.  

But for the moment, Fox is testing the waters by airing some anti-Trump commentary, and somewhat coded affirmations of Trump "policies" which are supposed to have been great and which can be carried forward by others. 

I stopped informing myself about FOX programming, but it makes sense they take a somewhat hesitant wait and see approach here. I wouldn't know what to predict. I deem it possible that something similar to the destruction of my own country's right-wing populists is happening. That more and more people finally get tired of all of it. And especially get tired of defending Trump on things almost everyone at least deep down knows are pretty much indefensible. Things after things that would be declared the scandal of the century if any democrat president had said them, if Biden had claimed he grabbed women and because he's famous they let him do it, if Hillary fell in love with a monster and 10.000 things like that. It gets exhausting to doublethink around that on a weekly basis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 11-19-2022, 12:48 PM