Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-19-2022, 12:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: If anyone watched his response last night to the special council...holy crap this guy is just a stale broken record and I really feel  the country is ready to flush his worthless orange ass. Im an Indy and I would be open to a Desantis run but if they trot out this childish, insane, selfish, criminal, trainwreck its "turn out the lights" time for GOP. I really hope to see Desantis start firing back at Donny boy in the coming months and start talking about what HE CAN DO for the Country not the ther way around.   

Yeah, I wonder about that. What does deSantis actually have to offer at this point, beyond the fact that he is not Trump? He is anti-woke, sure, but aside from that, is there any substance? Or is he just a projection surface for all the things conservatives and maybe independents hope to get out of his potential candidacy. To me it seems like it's rather the latter at this point, but I don't really know much about the guy. Aside from him not being Trump, which is a positive for sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 11-19-2022, 12:51 PM