Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-19-2022, 12:48 PM)hollodero Wrote: I stopped informing myself about FOX programming, but it makes sense they take a somewhat hesitant wait and see approach here. I wouldn't know what to predict. I deem it possible that something similar to the destruction of my own country's right-wing populists is happening. That more and more people finally get tired of all of it. And especially get tired of defending Trump on things almost everyone at least deep down knows are pretty much indefensible. Things after things that would be declared the scandal of the century if any democrat president had said them, if Biden had claimed he grabbed women and because he's famous they let him do it, if Hillary fell in love with a monster and 10.000 things like that. It gets exhausting to doublethink around that on a weekly basis.

Just a note here: One of my relatives REALLY BELIEVES Hillary killed Vince Foster. And if she did that, why is it so hard to believe she had Seth Rich killed too? 

It's only from the (reality-based) lib perspective that one sees Trump getting away with unprecedented acts of evil and incompetence. Unfortunately, from that perspective it may be hard to imagine/recognize the depth of veneration still accorded Trump by millions.

From the Fox bubble, lib pols have been getting away with FAR WORSE for years. "EVER HEAR OF BENGHAZI?!? URANIUM ONE?!? WEAPONIZING THE IRS?!?" Most of your lib-facts about Trump come from the NYT and WaPo, right? Nuff said then.  

That's why MAGAs were and still are tired of Dem "hypocrisy."  It's not over till GOD says it is.

[Image: trump-artist-lena-ruseva-5.jpg?quality=9...all&w=1024]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Dill - 11-20-2022, 02:28 AM