Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-20-2022, 02:28 AM)Dill Wrote: Just a note here: One of my relatives REALLY BELIEVES Hillary killed Vince Foster. And if she did that, why is it so hard to believe she had Seth Rich killed too? 

Sure, but that's different. Attack is easy. But attack might also be a conscious or subconscious reaction to the permanent defense mode Trump put his followers in. This week he drew hurricane paths with a sharpie and goes public with it, next he claimed China respects Trump and his very big ah-brain, next he called his former handpicked employees dogs or dumb as a rock, no chronology in these examples, but it just goes on and on. The list of issues that every neutral observer (not just "libs", I for one am not one) must consider deeply embarrassing in the mildest of reactions, the list of things when if Biden said it today he would be declared pretty much braindead, is endless. I guess many people got and get how this is indefensible, just would never admit it, and even understandably so in your climate. And a mechanism to make it defensible is accusing the other side of even more horrific deeds to rationalize. And the worse Trump is, the worse libs have to be. A reaction even self-declared independends often take to stay in balance.

Not that I could ever rationalize believing in conspiracies like the one you mentioned. These are extremes, and these people are obviously cought in their ever-loyal fandom and are lost for any rational discourse. Wild stuff, never peddled in my country to any comparable extent. I'm sure these extremes have nothing to do with a strictly dualistic political system though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 11-20-2022, 11:19 AM