Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-20-2022, 02:28 AM)Dill Wrote: Just a note here: One of my relatives REALLY BELIEVES Hillary killed Vince Foster. And if she did that, why is it so hard to believe she had Seth Rich killed too? 

It's only from the (reality-based) lib perspective that one sees Trump getting away with unprecedented acts of evil and incompetence. Unfortunately, from that perspective it may be hard to imagine/recognize the depth of veneration still accorded Trump by millions.

From the Fox bubble, lib pols have been getting away with FAR WORSE for years. "EVER HEAR OF BENGHAZI?!? URANIUM ONE?!? WEAPONIZING THE IRS?!?" Most of your lib-facts about Trump come from the NYT and WaPo, right? Nuff said then.  

That's why MAGAs were and still are tired of Dem "hypocrisy."  It's not over till GOD says it is.

[Image: trump-artist-lena-ruseva-5.jpg?quality=9...all&w=1024]

I'm probably coming into the conversation late. But I made this point at work that people think the Clinton's killed people and had no problem covering it up but a blow job was beyond they're reach? Just not sure that makes sense. On another note the did have a 2 year investigation into Benghazi and it didn't turn up anything that I'm aware of. But that's why I'm fine if Congress wants to investigate things like Hunter bidens laptop. It's hard to sell misinformation in a congressional investigation so let the facts come out. Then it will hopefully take away the power of online false narratives.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - NUGDUKWE - 11-20-2022, 12:55 PM