Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-20-2022, 12:52 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I know a couple people like this, but it isn't that surprising given that I live in Oklahoma. It is a bit shocking to see, though. I remember talking to one of these individuals after Biden won and they admitted that they began crying and hyperventilating when Trump lost. They were absolutely terrified of what was going to happen and that the U.S.A. was going to fall into the hands of China. They started speaking about potentially moving to Canada to "escape the madness" and the irony there is they RAILED any liberals acting that way when Trump won in 2016. 

No shit.

Then, of course, they started seething with anger because they thought the election was stolen. They started saying things like "have you seen Biden's rallies? No one shows up. There is no way that Trump lost to him." and proclaiming that Trump was the greatest President the country has had. It's really ***** weird. I enjoy talking politics in person, but I had to start avoiding the topic around this person. Every political topic just ended with them becoming furious that I voted for Biden, regardless of what it was. Oil prices and gas prices? They suddenly knew more than me and everything I said was wrong despite my experience in the industry. It was Biden's fault, and my fault for voting for that "traitor". Leading up to the election, I told them that Biden was likely going to win. That was wrong, too. Why? Trump said so. That's about as deep as it goes. 

Disclaimer that I know there are Democrats who act this way as well but I don't know any personally because of where I live.

That's actually the point of this cult. Being the victim, every effing time. And if there is somehow violence occuring, it was their right because you made them do that.

And somehow, God agrees with them. Everytime and for everything.

Mental health is the 21st century's cancer.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Arturo Bandini - 11-20-2022, 03:55 PM