Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-20-2022, 12:55 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm probably coming into the conversation late. But I made this point at work that people think the Clinton's killed people and had no problem covering it up but a blow job was beyond they're reach? Just not sure that makes sense. On another note the did have a 2 year investigation into Benghazi and it didn't turn up anything that I'm aware of. But that's why I'm fine if Congress wants to investigate things like Hunter bidens laptop. It's hard to sell misinformation in a congressional investigation so let the facts come out. Then it will hopefully take away the power of online false narratives.

That laptop is elusive af. 

Sometimes, the FBI has it, sometimes it's Tucker, sometimes Bannon saw it and it might have the biggest hard drive ever because they still didn't finish to investigate it. And it's way more important than secret classified documents.

This laptop is a mirror, it only tells about the dude who's speaking about it.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Arturo Bandini - 11-20-2022, 04:01 PM