Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-20-2022, 12:55 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm probably coming into the conversation late. But I made this point at work that people think the Clinton's killed people and had no problem covering it up but a blow job was beyond they're reach? Just not sure that makes sense. On another note the did have a 2 year investigation into Benghazi and it didn't turn up anything that I'm aware of. But that's why I'm fine if Congress wants to investigate things like Hunter bidens laptop. It's hard to sell misinformation in a congressional investigation so let the facts come out. Then it will hopefully take away the power of online false narratives.

"Turning up something" was not necessarily the point. 

The 7 investigations jammed up the OBama WH for years, and ultimately uncovered Clinton's secret server and private email.

Small potatoes now, but pre-Trump that was huge and, as McCarthy spoke the quiet part out loud, produced a steep drop in her
poll numbers. The server and emails may have, more than anything else, hurt her presidential campaign.

I am curious to see what happens with a Hunter laptop investigation, though. 

I want to go on record now as saying that will be more about constructing a useable narrative around the "Biden Crime family" than actually
finding wrong doing.  Rumors and innuendo become facts in the RW bubble. This will be no exception.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - Dill - 11-20-2022, 05:44 PM