Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(11-29-2022, 06:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We really seem to be staring down the barrel of Biden vs Trump part II, though a lot can happen in two years.  DeSantis is only 44 years old and he can say he's focused on being the governor of Florida rather than leaving office in order to run for a presidency when he can only be elected if Donald Trump allows him to do so.

Even if DeSantis wins in the primaries, which I'm not sure he could do versus Trump, Trump can always retaliate by running as a 3rd party or saying that DeSantis rigged the primaries and that people shouldn't vote for him, he's a RINO, and/or that people need to peacefully hang him, or something. 

I will add that even though it is Biden and Trump again, I feel like we are back in the days before the 2016 election where democrats are sticking with a familiar, yet unpopular option and everyone is saying "Trump can't possibly be serious about this, can he?  Surely someone will step up and the GOP will come to their senses and nominate someone else, right?"

F*** it, march Hillary back out there. Let's go full Groundhog Day. 

Surely the US can't be that stupid twice right?

Right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - CKwi88 - 11-30-2022, 06:16 PM