Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024
(12-15-2022, 07:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump was a trash hawker before, during, and after his political career started, stuff like this just makes it more obvious.  He's a political equivalent of an infomercial and other than losing his ability to win an election, I don't see what is so different from 2022 and 2016.

The one thing I would say is different, it seems as if almost all reasonable people are sick of him now. He does not get defended on any BS any longer, people talk about deSantis more, for reasons I can't understand, but still...  Trump is no longer this saviour person, this genius that the country so desperately needs, I seem to read stuff like that less and less.

Not that I want to celebrate that. His candidates that allegedly all got rejected so badly in the midterms all made the primaries first, and so will Trump, and then who knows if all the glorification starts again. It easily can, given how you operate on these things. And as GOP candidate he is guaranteed at least 48 percent, and 2% is chance anyway. Which is instantly depressing again.

But hey, some more people maybe are more annoyed by him now than they were before, so there's light.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Presidential Bid for 2024 - hollodero - 12-15-2022, 09:49 PM