Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-12-2022, 04:19 PM)pally Wrote: surprising since Elon is working really hard to promote the drama, even starting it himself, that gets clicks from people wanting to be outraged. IMO, the toxic Twitter is as much a product of the drama seekers as the drama makers

To me it is amusingly bizarre to see someone who is the richest person on the planet spend his time obsessing over, posting, and arguing conspiracy BS via the internet, since that's pretty much what people who don't have a lot of money spend their time doing.

Over the past 20+ years people like Elon and Mike Lindell and Kanye were doing stuff and making a billion bucks while poor rural PA country rubes I knew were stocking up on canned food because Y2K was going destabilize the planet, and were claiming that SARS was invented by the Chinese and/or Russians in order to attack the USA, and sitting around saying stuff like "Hitler had the right idea, but you aren't allowed to point that out."  

Now they're all posting about throwing Fauci in jail, and so on.  It's just interesting that the richest man in the world posts the same stuff as a woman I know who hasn't worked in almost 20 years because she's too crazy so she spends all her time on her phone researching and sharing insane crap.

Hell, I heard that pro-Hitler Kanye rant 25 years ago from a fellow high school student.  It's something to see people who supposedly hit all the targets our society deems to be success regress towards engaging in what has been the pastime of the peasants. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - Nately120 - 12-13-2022, 11:45 AM