Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-13-2022, 01:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: Fauci piece aside…

We listened for years how the left called right conspiracy theorists over twitter controlling the narrative.  Late night TV, talk shows, many people on this vary forum…just ridicule those claiming they were be silenced.

So now that he is giving the public full transparency on what happened thus proving twitter was doing exactly that and now we say “oh he’s just an attention *****”

He does like attention, but he’s honestly doing the public a favor and if those hardcore ignorant left individuals (speaking in general, not to you mr. Nate or the others here) don’t get it, then they just want to spend their lives hating and can’t be helped.

Bunch of typos in there but I did this on my phone and it’s a pain to correct ?

Is Elon giving full transparency?  Seems to me like he's just another voice peddling/promising/hyping stuff that he doesn't deliver on and acting like he is some sort of champion for freedom when freedom coincides with his self-interests and self gain.

I'll admit I'm not on twitter and I'm not following things terribly closely outside of the pop cultural oddness of it all, but I find it a bit hard to believe that by not being on twitter I'm truly missing out on a revolutionary way to experience the freedoms of being an American.

But really, I'm more interested in how he spend 45 billion bucks to become an internet troll, which people have been doing for free for a long time already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - Nately120 - 12-13-2022, 01:41 PM