Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's with all the Twitter boycotts?
(12-13-2022, 01:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Elon giving full transparency?  Seems to me like he's just another voice peddling/promising/hyping stuff that he doesn't deliver on and acting like he is some sort of champion for freedom when freedom coincides with his self-interests and self gain.

I'll admit I'm not on twitter and I'm not following things terribly closely outside of the pop cultural oddness of it all, but I find it a bit hard to believe that by not being on twitter I'm truly missing out on a revolutionary way to experience the freedoms of being an American.

But really, I'm more interested in how he spend 45 billion bucks to become an internet troll, which people have been doing for free for a long time already.

I’m not on twitter either, don’t really see the point…but he’s been releasing internal communications all around Jan 6 and DJT (and other topics).

While I’m sure there’s cherry picking involved, it’s become plain as day that everything conservatives were complaining about is 100% true.

The interesting piece to me is it seems like Twitter leadership caved to employee demands and abandoned all common sense.

I imagine the “mass exodus” of employees we saw a few weeks ago were the same ones clamoring for DJT to be banned a couple years ago.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's with all the Twitter boycotts? - basballguy - 12-13-2022, 01:49 PM