Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all said ZT couldn't coach...
(12-06-2022, 08:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely. If you're playing these boys, you better be aggressive. Now, if we were playing a team like TN, I'd probably take the points, but playing a squad like this that can score easily on one play, I'm gambling. 

This staff is gonna take heat for every little thing that doesn't go 100% correct on here, and that's the way it will likely remain. I know faulk hates the crow analogy, but there are just some who refuse to eat it. 

The worst are the ones who only show up after a loss, lol. 

True but it's hard to make that point knowing they gambled and lost points, yet still won the game. 

Everybody says that Mahomes was going to score if given the time left, but he may have turned the ball over trying to force something. Or maybe because the Bengals pinned their ears back knowing the pass was coming and knocked the ball loose from his arm and the Bengals scored again. As the people that make this claim say, every different play changes what's to come, yet they only expect the worse to come to justify the roll of the dice.    

Not hating on Zac because he likes to gamble and believe he would have even if it were Tennessee. I would have taken the 7 point lead personally but not hating on anybody that disagrees and wanted to go for it though. As long as Joe is on the field there's a good chance, so I get it. 

Love this team, love Zac as HC, and love you guys, so not sweating it, plus it worked out. This post is not really directed at you personally just in general per knowing that almost the entire board disagrees with me on this lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - Go Cards - 12-07-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-06-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - 3wt - 12-09-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - J24 - 12-06-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-09-2022, 03:49 PM
RE: We all said ZT couldn't coach... - CJD - 12-10-2022, 01:38 PM