Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-11-2022, 09:01 AM)GemCityBengal Wrote: Hey All!

I have a $50 Parking Pass in LOT 1 right under the stadium that I can't use today. Would anyone like to have it? I will give it to the first person who wants it. Great spot for tailgating and a quick walk to the game.

WHO-DEY!!  Tiger

Remember when it used to cost five bucks to park a car?  Pepperidge Farm remembers.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I used to park in 1U, and that was $40.  I wish dad would have invested in parking lots.  But, I digress.

This is it.  Today is the day.  This is a must win.  Not from a mathematical standpoint, certainly, but from a morale standpoint.  Lose to the Clowns today, and the good work done last week against KC goes out the window.  And we'd blow a chance to take first place in the division, or at worst, keep pace with Baltimore.

So, if you have a rabbit's foot, rub it.  Pair of lucky underwear?  Get'em on.  Need to fish or eat Skyline or turn a light switch on and off 17 times while whistling Werewolves of London?  Then get to it, man!  We need every man on deck, every bit of luck we can muster to win this damn game and break this friggin' curse.  

Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 12-11-2022, 11:08 AM