Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unpopular Opinion: Marge>the Castellini group.
(12-15-2022, 10:14 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Growing up, Reds baseball was my first sports love. My grandma and I listening in every night. I shit you not, we didn’t miss a game. And that 1990 season, she and I were probably the two happiest people on the planet. Even beyond that, even after her passing, I remained a fan. The Griffey years where we put no pitching staff around that potent offense. The early Votto / Bruce years were fun. But when we got no hit by the Phils in the playoffs I was starting to develop some apathy towards the organization. Fast forward to now and all these recent “rebuilds” and Phil C’s comments last year have me about as apathetic as ever. I’m at the point where I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if none of the prospects they’ve acquired lately pan out. That’s just our luck. This franchise is a violent train wreck you can’t help but peek through your fingers at!

Oh, I think they have several prospects that will be very good.  I just don't think they'll be in Cincinnati longer than 6 years.  Maybe 4 if the team plans to get value while they have controllable years left on rookie deals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unpopular Opinion: Marge>the Castellini group. - samhain - 12-15-2022, 11:26 PM