Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle for Seeding or Rest Battered Starters?
You try to win the AFC North. For one thing, you beat out Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore and win the AFC NORTH CHAMP pennant. Also you get at least one home game in the Play-Offs.

I want the Bengals to be healthy going into play-offs, but it is too early to tank games and lose out, and go in as the lowest seed in the play-offs, forced to play the hardest team on the road for maybe another quick one and done. I can see resting players the last week sometimes, if possible. You do not start resting the 1st string with 3 games left. Much like resting them in preseason, they would get too rusty to be any good in play-offs. It probably will be Bengals have to play 1st string to beat Baltimore last week of season to win the AFC NORTH. The rest the Bengals got in preseason may be it, and the 1st string has to be ready to go the rest of season and play-offs now. It is crunch time.

I think the AFC Champion Bengals can do better than crawling into the play-offs with a 10- 7 record and 2-4 against the AFC North with Baltimore winning the Division. It is time to play like the Super Bowl team they were last year, and go back to the Super Bowl, and win this time. They won't do that losing to Patriots, Bills, Ravens to end season, and Bengals will lose a lot of respect they have gained since Super Bowl run.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battle for Seeding or Rest Battered Starters? - kevin - 12-23-2022, 03:50 PM