Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll be back to contend in 2024
(12-24-2022, 01:06 PM)samhain Wrote: This will never happen, but natural causes will force change eventually.  Baseball will decline in popularity as fanbases lose interest in non-teams and it will cost them big money in advertising very soon.  Kids don't care about the sport anymore, and the portion of the country that really loves it (middle America) has to keep wiping spit from their faces from the owners that continue to cry poor and gaslight them.  Teams like the Reds, Pirates and A's shouldn't be allowed to exist.  

I'd but shibags like Bob and Phil in stocks for the taxpayers of Hamilton County to chuck rotten fruit at them.  Make them watch as the county blows up GABP to make room for something useful, and make the crooks pay every dime back to the citizens.  Make them walk from Covington to Dayton with a 200lb burlap sack full of worthless bobbleheads strapped to their backs on local 12 for all to watch.  it would be glorious.

I believe MLB is dying and I'm not sure it can be stopped. It will be a long slow death for sure. But I fully believe we're in the beginning stages.

When I was a kid you couldn't drive more than a mile or two in the summertime without seeing a game of baseball or at least wiffle ball going somewhere. Baseball is like a charging Elephant with a bullet in it's brain. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be back to contend in 2024 - bengalfan74 - 12-25-2022, 10:50 PM