Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
(01-03-2023, 01:16 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I mean, if you can't distinguish between people wanting a follow-up about a life-or-death situation they witnessed on live TV and wanting access to a private moment between someone who experienced trauma but is otherwise alive and well; I don't really know what to say.

People WANT a follow up on Damar and people WANT to know how Tee is doing and who he is with and what he is doing.  They just showed a video of Diggs walking into the hospital...is that some sort of violation of his privacy in a way that a picture of Tee leaving the locker room is as well?  Is there some rulebook I never had a chance to read on this stuff?

People want to have up to the second private info on everything, but we also want to clutch our pearls about what sneaky and intrusive bastards the people who get us the info are.

People want to know how Damar is doing and people want to know how Tee is doing.  Technically, I guess we don't have a right to know either. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-03-2023, 01:21 AM