Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
For those believing the Bengals got "hosed"
(01-06-2023, 09:49 PM)Buffalo Bills Fan Wrote: Thanks lots. Glad as well. Just thinking here just been rough past 5 years. During time covid hit my niece 5 around the time got coxsackie b virus (went to heart), sudden death my sister said hands turning blue. Went on ecmo. A whole month drank lots during time. Survival chances low. But survived and doing well. My best friends both almost had near deaths couple years ago. One with kidney and meds and other drinking  jaundice turning yellow. A girl really like 10 years ago  her brother lost her pg and herself fire, about 3 years ago lost a child and himself. Couple days before the game my mother passed to ground but is good doing well. And the Bill's game with Damar,  just thankful Zac Taylor among others helped out lots. We all glad Damar doing ok.

Let's go Bengals for playoffs. Even if possible Bill's  play them and lose (won't be sad or angry) , i'll remember they deserve the chance and what they did for others (Bengals). Rooting for them rest of way.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sounds like you had quite the year. I hope 2023 is much better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those believing the Bengals got "hosed" - packerbacker - 01-06-2023, 09:56 PM