Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
(01-07-2023, 11:33 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Of course I believe in this Bengals team.

You don't think it's concerning what the NFL did?  It's not just about the  Bengals.   I don't like the multiple new precedents the NFL just set.     

All I wanted was for the NFL to follow their own rules.

Why in the world would you not follow your own rules.  And then make non-sensical, illogical rules during the season.   It makes zero sense.

If they followed their own rules we would have no chance at the 2nd seed anymore.

That is why I stated the team controls their own destiny. They beat the Ravens and it is essentially like none of this even happened. The game was a no contest, it didn't happen. Bengals win their division, but because of the cancelled game, the seeding would be by rule Chiefs, Bills, Bengals. Now to host the game they want the Bengals to win, okay... it's dumb and annoying, but at the same time it is something the Bengals should do.

I'll consider it an issue when it is actually an issue. I don't understand the need to stress about something that:

1) Hasn't happened yet. (Again, if they follow the rules exactly as stated, the Bengals are locked as the 3 seed win or lose)
2) And all the bitching in the world on this message board doesn't change.

People on here are popping a blood vessel and there was even a thread about filing a suit in court. Seriously... that is just absolutely absurd. This is a game, it is entertainment. When people get this worked up over something that hasn't even happened yet, it is a problem.

If the Bills lose and the Bengals win, a lot of fans on this board have a massive amount of walking back and crow to eat about the league being fixed and the league out to get the Bengals.

WHY STRESS OVER SOMETHING THAT MAY NOT EVEN HAPPEN!!!!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose? - Murdock2420 - 01-07-2023, 11:42 PM