Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 04:55 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Even with Lamar, the Ravens passing game is atrocious. I know as a Mark Andrews fantasy manager. 

Patriots are a sneaky team with their defense but I don't see their offense doing enough in the post-season.
Dolphins have stumbled down the stretch, although they are a talented team. Tua isn't good enough in my opinion.
Steelers aren't good enough on offense and their defense isn't as good as game 1 of the year.
Jags are a sneaky team, but I'm not sold on them quite yet--same with Detroit.

Chargers have a decent defense but tend to give up a lot points. They played us well last year. 
I'd rather play the Chiefs than Chargers in the AFC champ. because the Chiefs defense isn't very good. 
We match up better with the Chiefs than we do the Chargers.

Bills are great but defense has underperformed. Key is staying ahead of them and slowing down their offense by possessing the ball and making stops here and there.

Bills, Chiefs, Chargers are the only real competition in my opinion.

Yeah but Lamar isn’t giving us the ball three times in the first half. Add JK and Andrews and they are better.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-08-2023, 05:01 PM