Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2023, 12:16 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: This is how I feel as well. Rather lose this one and not another SB. Doubt they could have beat the Eagles. The Oline again, how many times did Adjeni RT get beat?  Lots of Chiefs holding not called but they still had chances to score and didn't. 

We could have very well saved ourselves an embarassing Super Bowl performance. Eagles could very well blow out the Chiefs as they have everyone this year.

(01-30-2023, 12:17 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'll be worried about what defensive players we lose. But I guess that's a concern for another day. We need to be drafting a tackle in the 1st Rd this year to play on that right side. Hopefully we pick the right one at that spot.

I think we'll regroup well. Get healthy in the secondary. Hopefully Dax Hill learns from his mistakes this year and we can hold onto Bates one more year.

(01-30-2023, 12:17 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I personally felt we had a better shot against them than the niners. Felt SF had everything that we aren't good against. I don't think Philly run it on us all day, but we'll never know.

Eagles offense is best in the league by far. They run it out of shotgun when you least expect it. They've got weapons out wide. Hurts can run it.
Then Philly's defense swarms. Great pass rush. We could have gotten eaten alive. 

That said, 9ers would have eaten against our oline as well. I've felt for awhile that the NFC takes the cake this year because of the better defenses.

(01-30-2023, 12:20 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: That's my consolation.  The Eagles D-Line is the Cheif's on steroids.  I would have liked to gone, but there is no way our protection would have held up, and tonight proved it.

Agree. Also our defense has given up big drives to elite offenses. Philly has torn up elite defenses this year. We could have saved the embarassment on defense too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-30-2023, 12:32 AM