Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2023, 12:24 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Can you stop with the cursed BS?  Back to back title games, we could have won this game without 3/5ths of the oline.  Nothing is cursed, it's football.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.........but they didn't.  That ALL playes into the cursed organization narrative.  Pete Johnson getting stopped on multiple downs after 1st and goal at the 1, Billups missing a game winning interception that was right in his hands, Burrow getting sacked from behind last year after Chase had broken WIDE OPEN for what would have likely been the Super Bowl winning TD..... and the list goes on and on.  Only long time Bengals fans would get it.  I challenge you to prove me wrong.
....the Hill fumble on the Pit one foot line, the Denver pull it out of your ass defection for a TD, the porter not getting called for a penalty when he was out of the field as a coach......I challenge you to prove me wrong
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 01-30-2023, 12:35 AM