Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What Others Are Saying About Last Night's Fiasco
(01-30-2023, 07:56 PM)jason Wrote: The call that put them in easy FG range was correct. We benefitted from not having to use a challenge when they immediately overturned a play. Was it a poorly officiated game? Yup... But we didn't make enough plays to win. KC played better than us. I feel like it's that simple.

Never have I questioned the Ossai call. I do question on the no-call on Burrow for roughing and the no call on the late hit on Mixon.

Ok. So it was 20-20. Bengals punt, block in the back call not made allows for a big return. Mahomes has a very similar to Burrow’s grounding call not made. On Mahomes run two holding calls not made. If any of those calls are made, becomes much more difficult on the Chiefs. So did the Chiefs really make the plays or did they get the benefit of bad calls-not the roughing-to put them in position to get the win? 

Sure Burrow could have thrown for two more TDS and won the game but didnt. But did the Chiefs really make the plays or were they helped? If you think the Chiefs made the plays fine. I feel they were helped. The promoted story lines of 1st SB with 2 AA QBs, Reid going up against his old team, Kelce brothers sure don’t down play the thought the NFL influenced this outcome.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Others Are Saying About Last Night's Fiasco - fisherscatfan - 01-30-2023, 08:07 PM