Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
(02-01-2023, 12:14 AM)Roland Wrote: It's not a correction when you're not correcting anything.  They are required to have handicapped seating available in a variety of areas and a variety of ticket prices.  They are NOT required to hold those seats for you and however many able-bodied pricks you want to bring along to sit in them.  Like every other seat in the stadium once they're sold, they're sold.

Here's why I think that what you're really bellyaching about is that you want better seats.  There are handicap seating areas at the ends of the upper deck that I don't think I've ever seen anyone in.  Most games they could seat you and as many friends as you like there.  You just don't want those.  

Here is their actual statement on handicapped seating.  The day tickets go on sale give them a call and let us know what they offer you.  Then we can look at what is available to the able-bodied prick public and decide if it's fair.
The entire this thread is that I can't get the best seats because of normal people stealing them, and it took you two full pages to realize that?

And you're really suggesting that I shouldn't mind people stealing my seats because I could just as well go to worse seats? Please explain that one to me.
(02-01-2023, 12:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad...what if 3 other crippled people each have 2 able-bodied friends with them in that section. 

That's 3 crippled people and 6 able-bodied. What if every single crippled or disabled person has at least one friend with them, as you hope to do. You're complaining about able-bodied people being there. What if they're there to support their friend as well?
I'm not arguing against them because I do chat with other groups of four, and it's not the situation that you're trying to throw out because there's always distinguished groups.
(02-01-2023, 01:02 AM)pally Wrote: I ask again....because you conveniently keep ignoring this question...maybe because you just keep posting empty complaints with no possible solution

WHAT IS YOUR PROPOSAL for HANDICAPPED TICKET SALES????  

I don't have one since it's illegal to ask people why they need the tickets, AND THAT'S WHY I WANT THE NEWS TO DO A STORY: SO PEOPLE ARE AT LEAST AWARE THAT PEOPLE DO NEED THOSE SEATS!!!!

Hopefully bringing awareness to it would at least make people think twice about it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - BFritz21 - 02-01-2023, 02:17 AM