Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section
I was told a LONG time ago that I ain't normal.. You know what I say? tough titty! Live with it.
Still, from the outside you'd never know I've been living with disabilities most of my life. my legs are crap even though i can walk.. My heart has melted down a bunch of times and since I was old enough to remember I've had some weird shit going on between my ears.. When I applied for SSI at 50 something Uncle Sugar never really even questioned it other than the initial obligatory refusal letter. I qualified far further back than 50 something.. I don't worry about the CRIPPLE section or the abnormal section, but Brad, even though we've never meet nor have I ever seen you in my entire life that I'm aware of I can say with a high degree of confidence that you ain't freakin normal cripple or not.. Just embrace it.. I did years ago. One more thing.. I don't mean to be harsh, but something my dad told me a long time ago and it stuck...sympathy is between sh*t and syphilis in the dictionary.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Normal People Sitting In The Handicapped Section - grampahol - 02-03-2023, 10:28 AM