Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-03-2023, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Suggesting we trade Tee to the RAVENS should be a bannable offense.
Why? We weaken them by taking their first round pick and they're not exactly a team known to utilize receivers too much. What we'd get in return- being able to draft Meyer and an offensive lineman, would make us so good that the Ravens won't be able to even give us a respectable game.
(02-03-2023, 07:40 PM)samhain Wrote: Or KC for that matter.  If I trade him, it's to the other conference.
Maybe not KC but that's just because they can actually play with us and Mahomes can utilize his talent.
(02-03-2023, 07:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not just because we'd be helping out hated division rivals, but also we'd be doing Tee dirty by sending him to a team that can't throw to the WR. I hope he does well wherever he is, just not against us. Lol
So you don't want to send him to a division rival because he'd hurt us, but then later in the same sentence you say they can't even throw to the receivers?!

That sounds like the PERFECT team to send him to!

Hilarious

(02-03-2023, 08:19 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Not sure I would count on Lou doing that. I'd say our biggest contributors on defense have been free agents. I like Tee but I don't think keeping him long term is realistic. Also I just saw on Twitter that it wasn't a report but an article someone wrote. No indication that the team is looking to trade Tee or that he's asking for outrageous money. Also with our past asking prices I don't think they're is anyway a team offer what we'd accept. I never realized Washington at one point offered 2 1sts for Chad? Has anyone heard this before? And what year was this?

I forget what year it was but it was when Chad was holding out because Drew Rosendouche convinced him that he deserved more money.

They offered but Mike was too stubborn. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - BFritz21 - 02-03-2023, 08:44 PM