Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
If Bengals could sign him on a friendly deal great but don't see that happening nor should it. Google has his net worth at $3 million which to me is a lot but to an NFL starting WR its not.

Higgins deserves to be paid. So it probably comes down to him or Chase and we know Chase is Burrow's main dog. Plus Chase does the little things like blocking and such anyhow.

So if Bengals can work it out with him then do it now, and if not ? Trade him this year before he walks for free next year.

If you trade him then you have the extra 1st round pick or more and money to spend in FA. For the $25 million he will seek the Bengals can buy multiple good players and still have the extra picks even.

So let's put it about the middle and say we get the 15th overall pick and an extra 5th round pick plus Tee's money to spend on FA.

Yet if Tee will take a very team friendly deal then sign him quick. Either way works and it seems to me the ball is in his court. But his style of high pointing balls gets him clocked a lot and if I was him would want to get paid as much as I could before those concussions start taking their toll.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - Go Cards - 02-03-2023, 10:16 PM