Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached
(02-04-2023, 11:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Are you actually reading my posts fully in this discussion, it does not seem so.. I never mentioned pre Burrow teams... talking about this team now  ,we actually when out and signed 3 FAs.. did you forget that ????  the point I was making to a previous post is  we are  trying with Oline since Burrow.. but yes so far not as successful as Chiefs but to early to say we have busted with our 7 pickups.. as for our young Oline we have drafted, 3 year is normally where you either  start to really see them develop into the player you think or not.. Look at Carman, he did look better at tackle and we thought he was a total waste pick, Volson performed well enough as a rookie to give us hope.  As for the FAs, we were playing better before 2 went down, though i think Collins was not playing to level expected.

As for KC their FAs seem to have worked out better and yes they seem to have drafted better but i don;t think we can judge totally the four Oline we have drafted just yet...

You cant be serious. Of course we can judge Carmen, Adeniji, Hill and Smith.  None are rookies.

We desperately need a RT with LC's injury and we need IOL depth.  

Not as successful as the Chiefs?  We are horrible compared to them, we chose Carmen over Humphrey, we passed on Smith for 6 rounds and refused to sign Thuney.  That is 2 pro bowlers, the best center, best guard, and Smith is very good.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Tee Higgins could be traded if extension can't be reached - casear2727 - 02-04-2023, 12:19 PM