Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
One thing I have seen is that the "usuals" either stopped posting or got stopped from posting in PnR.

No one liked the personal attacks and constant back and forth between a couple posters (and I was one of them sometimes) but they all still came her to watch the car wreck anyway.  With less of that we have less participation.

Secondly, I personally started doing the same thing as Bels...if it doesn't bring me joy I'm out.  So if I see a bunch of nonsense posted I try not to respond at all.

I suppose there will be those who see any topic that I post , consider it nonsense, and not respond also.  So that plays a factor into it too.  The "why do you only post about republicans" who also only post about democrats, for example.  We all have what we want to talk about.

In the end this forum, like the others will rise and fall as the material and participants change over the years.  There was a post not to long ago in Smack Talk about how IT was dying off.

As long as we are still all posting what we feel is discussion worthy and being as respectful as we can it will be fine.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - GMDino - 03-05-2023, 03:16 PM