Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
I likewise haven't posted here for months, not that this was my wheelhouse anyways, but for many of the reasons already listed. People are so entrenched in their belief that they're right and they absolutely refuse to hear the other side. Mudslinging, name calling, arguing starts right from the jump and that's been taught to the public by the so called leaders. It's all they do! They don't care about fixing the country. They care about winning the argument and of course lining their pockets.

It's very hard for me to wrap my head around how far this country and government has devolved. As soon as the balloon thing got going the first three words out of Biden's mouth were Trump, Trump, Trump. The only thing the Trumpster talks about is slamming Biden. I haven't watched 15 minutes of the nightly news in several years now. I can't stand hearing Trump, Biden, Trump, Biden ad nauseum. I pray neither is elected. Biden is a joke, literally. And Trump is an egotistical, lying teenager. Biden is an even bigger liar BTW.

And I'm zero percent interested in turning this into a Trump vs. Biden debate. They both suck in my book. And I'll be quite honest I have no idea who I'm voting for yet.

And there are so very many other issues I have serious problems with, to many to get into here. But the main thing is, I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - bengalfan74 - 03-05-2023, 10:03 PM