Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
The main thing I observe about P&R these days is how one sided the topics are unlike the older days. I am sure there are reasons why this is happening, but I don't want to get into them.

Here some recent topics I think folks that are right leaning should post about that imo are good topics to help start balancing out P&R again.

COVID 19 - Nothing much at all talked about this after both the Dpt. of Energy and FBI both have recently come out and stated it probably was a lab leak from the Wuhan Lab in China. Remember how the left and Fauci swore up and down it couldn't be, and any other reason was a right wing conspiracy basically, or racism. Well, not so much a conspiracy after all now is it. But the left see seems in denial of this, or just trying to ignore it. (For the record, I was always skeptical of how it began, because this is China afterall, but for the most part believed Fauci. I was wrong.)

Walmart is closing it's stores in Portland, OR with theft as a reason.

A proposal in San Francisco for $5 million dollar reparations for each black citizen there, if they meet certain criteria including being imprisoned for drug charges.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - Millhouse - 03-06-2023, 09:39 PM