Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
(03-04-2023, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's all been said at this point, I guess.  Biden is old and unpopular, Trump is old and unpopular and is going to run for a 3rd time in a row and if he loses he's probably going to run in 2028, too.

After the mid-terms was when it seems like this place fizzled out, possibly due to our conservative-leaning members tapping out a bit after a 3rd disappointing election cycle in a row.  We're left with left-leaning posters who are pessimistic about the democrats and fatalistic about the republicans.

Every day Biden is old and mostly uninspiring.  Every day Trump lies about something insane or proposes something nuts.  Every day DeSantis turns Florida into a bizarre authoritarian paradise.  Every day there is a mass shooting no one even bothers to point out anymore. It's all various shades of crap, and most people don't want to deal with crap unless they're being paid for it.  Truthfully, the fact that I posted so much about politics on a football message board is probably going to rank pretty high on my deathbed regrets list.

So it goes.

Some or all of this may have been said, but it's because everyone came on here to ***** during the Trump years and then, during election season, so many posted because they wanted Trump out and posted how everything would be so much better without him.

Biden got elected and is declining in mental capabilities at an alarming rate. It's not really the Republicans' game to ***** and blame the President for all of the problems in the country, even though Biden is much more to blame for the current situation than Trump was for anything, so now that Biden's failing and they don't have Trump to blame, the Democrats have nothing to post in this forum.

The stock market is and economy is heading for a recession and massive layoffs are most likely coming, so will people stop voting on emotion when voting for President?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - BFritz21 - 03-15-2023, 05:20 PM