Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The AFC just got even more juiced
(03-12-2023, 03:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dolphins just traded for Ramsey....The AFC is looking rough

Make no mistake the Dolphins are going all in but they’ve got two issues that can’t get around. They need a RT, a safety, and have a lot of roster spots to fill and I’m convinced their overall roster is going to have some holes if they have any injuries. They are also mortgaging their future with pushing some money to the future. All you need to know is the Miami owner is reckless and McDaniel is a lap dog. I like him as a coach but Miami is going to be rough in 2025. The Rams are a mess for their recklessness
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AFC just got even more juiced - Soonerpeace - 03-12-2023, 03:46 PM