Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Day 1 Free Agency MDD Simulation
(03-14-2023, 06:07 PM)OSUfan Wrote: RD. 3 - 93rd Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxv1NHkpnGug3C0udhtIV...Q&usqp=CAU]

Jordan Battle - S - Alabama - 6'1" 209

Battle is an extremely solid safety and probably one of the safest selections in this draft. Battle brings good size, strength, and length to the position but more than that he brings a high football IQ and very solid technique. Battle is where he is supposed to be on a regular basis and has the abilities to make the play when he is there. Battle has displayed very good coverage skills and should be able to cover TEs and backs with no issues. Battle is not a big hitter but he is a solid tackler. Of his 6 career interceptions he has take 3 of them back for TDs. Another great addition to the safety room for the Bengals.

RD. 5 - 165th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCk1cpiWy2lEYjJiHx0-E...w&usqp=CAU]

Isaiah McGuire - DE - Missouri - 6'4" 268

In the NFL you can never have too many good corners or put too much pressure on opposing QBs. When watching McGuire I feel a lot like I am watching a Hubbard type player. McGuire needs to polish up some technique issues but when you watch film of him he is a player that you like more an more as you watch. He has good length and strength for the position and has outstanding initial quickness off of the ball. This is a kid that has a really good ceiling and I don't believe his near his peak yet. He should really benefit from being in a room with Hendrickson, Hubbard, and Ossai and from working with Marion Hobby and an NFL strength training program.

RD. 7 - 248th Overall

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFWhjUFHD9GgWACgL5lP2...g&usqp=CAU]

Tre Tucker - WR - UC - 5'9" 182

Tucker played much bigger than his stature would suggest at UC and is a receiving threat at all levels of a defense with the track speed to take the top off of a defense. While a short armed receiver of his size may not have an appeal to all teams the accuracy of Burrow make his strengths even more dangerous. Tucker runs like a RB once the ball is in his hands. Experienced punt and kick returner and could be the dynamic option the Bengals have been seeking as a returner for sometime.

I like this draft, for Edge, i prefer Incoom over McGuire and Iosivas (Field Stretcher) or Haselwood (Tall Tee type) at WR. I like giving Burrow big red-zone targets!

And I like Battle, but not so sure we need to draft one that high unless the FO isn't ready to move forward with Tycen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Day 1 Free Agency MDD Simulation - Mike M (the other one) - 03-15-2023, 02:40 AM