Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(03-22-2023, 05:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Soros is just an overarching catch-all political boogieman that I'm legimately curious what will take his place when he's finally dead...unless they'll say he faked his death and is now extra-secretly pulling the strings.

It's also possible that "just saying" that someone is Soros-funded is so automatic and overplayed that it becomes meaningless, but I doubt it.  

LOL one of my favorite Soros links was back in 2012, while the Arab spring was going on.

Soros is on the board of some company which does business in Egypt and has assets on the ground there. 

There's your cause for Mubarak's fall. No need to pursue research on the violent rifts in Egyptian society or
disintegrating military and police capability.

Or Soros was a part of long term CIA planning for regime overthrow throughout the region, 
according to the (lol) "Centre for Research on Globalization." 

Guy is like a Rupert Murdoch, only on behalf of democracy. Here is a run down on his nefarious influence world wide: 
https://www.globalresearch.ca/george-soros-can-influence-global-media-ties-at-least-253-organizations-study-finds/5807641
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 03-22-2023, 06:15 PM