Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-09-2023, 08:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think you can count raising the voting age to 25 as a "huge red flag".  We hear a lot about how a person's brain hasn't fully developed until around that age (later for men btw).  This is based on sound scientific fact.  Consequently, there is a concerted effort by the left to raise the age of criminal responsibility to age 25 for this very reason.

https://www.juvjustice.org/blog/1174

As the above link states, Vermont has raised the age to 20.  Now, I'm reasonably sure you'll agree with me on this.  If you aren't responsible enough to be charged with criminal activity as an adult, then you damned sure aren't responsible to enough to vote until that age as well. Or am I wrong?

Raising the voting age to 25 requires allowing the current GOP to fiddle with the constitution and it further increases the number of taxpaying Americans who are subject to unequal representation, so I'm not a fan.  

And oddly enough, I'd wager Vivek himself has a lot more support with young voters than old ones.  He seems like he's way more popular with the reddit conservatives, at least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Nately120 - 08-09-2023, 09:06 PM